• The FULL CONGRESS FEE includes the following: the scientific program, congress materials, congress badge, lunch and coffee breaks for every day of participation, as well as Welcome reception on Wednesday (August 30th), Boat tour on Garda Lake (August 31st), Gala Dinner on Friday (September 1st), Farewell party on Saturday (September 2nd).
• DAILY FEE includes the following: congress materials, congress badge, the scientific program, lunch and coffee breaks of the registered day. Related social events are to be booked additionally.
• The congress fee additionally allows to participate to the SCIVAC/SVIDI Symposium taking place at the same venue on September 1st and 2nd.
• Accompanying persons will be given access to the exhibition area only. Accompanying persons are not allowed to attend scientific sessions neither to enter the lunch area.
RULES FOR VAT EXEMPTION FOR NON-ITALIAN CITIZENS, COMPANIES AND INSTITUTIONS
EU CITIZENS, COMPANIES AND INSTITUTIONS:
1) The invoicing address is outside Italy and in the EUROPEAN UNION, AND
2) It is MANDATORY to provide a valid VAT Code in the “Invoicing Data” Section
NON-EU CITIZENS, COMPANIES AND INSTITUTION
1) You are a Non-EU citizen, company or institution and you can provide invoicing details (name, address and Tax Registration Number) of the company/institution paying for your registration