Wednesday August 30th, 2017 in Verona (Italy)
time is running and EAVDI congress in getting closer and closer.
We want to give you some updates.
1) Some of you could be worried about the internet connection in the Venue area and in Verona. The hotel connections are usually not spectacular, but at the congress the internet signal has been implemented, it will be free, and a guaranteed 5mbps on upload and in download will be present. When you are outside the congress venue, you could buy a touristic Italian telephone card with several GIGA and use the telephone as hot spot for 10 euro. Vodafone it is usually the company that has the best internet coverage in the area.
2) The opera season ends the 27 of August, the Sunday before our congress. This is because usually the raining season start at the very end of August. For these reasons if you wish to go to an opera in the Arena di Verona you must plan to arrive in Verona few days in advance. You will fine the official site
3) Traffic will be heavy, if you wish to go to Venice or Florence choose the train!!! Freccia train are more expensive but very fancy and fast and are recommended but remember to book in advance, they will be cheaper and available. You can check the train table at this page
4) If you want to escape from the hot Italian cyties consider that the Garda lake is very close. There are several buses running between Verona and the Garda lake, check here
5) Once that you are on Garda lake, consider that you can take a Ferry and select different destinations. If you go to Malcesine, apart from the fantastic castle and shops located on a medieval you can take the cableway and go on Monte Baldo, a fantastic high mountain location. Take a jacket it is cold up there!
All the team of the Italian radiologist is waiting for you!
The Local Organizing Committee
Do you have a special talent that you want to share with us?
You know that hidden under the shell of radiologists there are piano and violin players, singers, guitar players, actors, dancers and more? Don’t be shy… Share your talent with us!...
Verona is the right place where you can do it, and don’t worry… You will have plenty of wine to help your performance! Looking forward to see you very very soon!